Monday, December 2, 2013

Thanksgiving

Hope you all had a lovely Thanksgiving! This year, my mother-in-law's Thanksgiving fell on the day of my Master's thesis defense so I was a bit less festive than usual but still looking sharp.


I was going for classy and intelligent since I had to go straight from my defense to dinner.


My defense went amazing so I was really able to relax and enjoy some family time which hasn't happened a lot this semester.


And of course, some kitty love always helps with stress levels.


Outfit:
Sweater: Banana Republic
Skirt: Me-made


This is also the hair style from last week's youtube. I actually filmed it the day of my defense and my hubby made fun of me all day. I retorted that I had to do my hair anyways. :p


Happy Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

  1. Oh how stressful - but wonderful that you did such a great job! I'm sure it's not just your gorgeous hair....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing and your hair is so cute in these shots! I love the last photo the most! Hope you did well on your thesis.
    +Victoria+

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad your defense went well, and you even had time to do something nice with your hair! You are a lovely couple :)

    ReplyDelete