Thursday, July 18, 2013

Pretty Florals

Some days just call for that extra bit of girly! And on this day, my girly was floral!


I made this c. 1948 dress last year to wear to the only wedding I went to last year as a guest (as opposed to working.)


With the uber girly print and the delicate scallops, you can't not feel feminine in this dress!


And it was just the outfit for some pink hair flowers!


It's so light which is perfect since I've got a weeks worth of 90F+ temps coming up!


What do you love wearing when you feel like being girly?

1 comment:

  1. You look so, so sweetly beautiful - and definitely very feminine.

    I love girly style clothes (I'm a total girly-girl at heart) and often reach for circle skirts, pink jewelry, crinolines, and floral prints, as well as candy hued vintage gloves and hats, when I'm really in this kind of mood.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete