Monday, May 14, 2012

Disney Days 1 & 2

Phew! It's been a crazy, exciting week and I'm still not all settled in from vacation but it was a blast! First off, I want to say a huge thank you to my guest bloggers: Angie, Liz, Brittany and Sarah! I'm sure you'll all agree with me when I say that their posts were fabulous!

So far, the plan is to get all of the Disney posts done within a week and then back to normal blogging. My husband and I are huge Disney fans so expect loads of pictures!

Day 1: Travel and Downtown Disney (MMM'12 Day 7)


Happy Birthday to me! I turned 23. You're never too old to enjoy a birthday at Disney World.


Outfit:
Bolero: me-made Wearing History Chic Ahoy
Romper (top): Forever 21
Skirt: me-made Wearing History Sailor Playsuit


We arrived early in Orlando and stopped by Downtown Disney. It's a lovely outdoor mall with loads of Disney shopping. It's also home to fabulous dining possibilities, a Cirque du Soleil show and Disney Quest, a huge arcade full of Disney magic. We didn't make it to Disney Quest this year but we went last time.

Day 2: Magic Kingdom (MMM'12 Day 8)


Top and shorts: me-made Wearing History sailor playsuit
Purse: Charming Charlie


I set my hair and it was cute....for about an hour and it looked like this the rest of the day:


Needless to say,  I didn't bother to set my hair the rest of the week!


Oh, I love the Magic Kingdom! It's so magical! It was pretty empty in the park and we hardly had to wait in line for anything.


We didn't take many pictures today. We were having too much fun! Never fear! The other parks had much more photo opportunities!

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful outfits! Glad you had a grand time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! You have a lovely waist Stephanie! It looked especially rockin' in that first outfit ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cute you are! and yes, we really enjoyed the guest posts. Can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the first outfit! Also going to Disney/Universal before school gets out is the best - have to love the short lines.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute!! I love how you mixed it up with the first outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sailor playsuit is DARLING! I'm so happy you had a good time and a good birthday!

    ReplyDelete